Thursday 21 January 2016

The Legupfortalent programme offers potential sponsors an unprecedented social media marketing service!

What can I do for the potential sponsor to develop brand awareness and new business opportunities?

Gaelann East and the team would welcome the opportunity of discussing how you would like to provide a level of sponsorship, which could be providing finances, products, services and/or training. 

Finding sponsorship will mean we can continue our passion for competing and moving up to a higher level in 2016

I will actively talk about sponsors via social media in a professional and enthusiastic manner, plus photos and videos of showing off sponsors clothing.
Why not visit and view the latest posts to my Facebook page + FB Friends + YouTube channel Twitter  etc


OPPORTUNITIES

Equestrian sport is my passion but is also an expensive and time-consuming sport.
Even basic costs like the fuel needed to get to competitions are growing rapidly.
Sponsorship/support is really appreciated from products (clothing or equipment) to financial support towards livery, daily care of my horses or competition costs. 


Why choose us?
Why sponsor an amateur rider?
What are the benefits of sponsorship? 
What will the business gain?
Who are your products/services aimed at ? 

Professionals or the amateur everyday rider.  
Supporting us will gain active promotion of your business / product / service in a number of different ways. 

As a regular competitive rider and regular volunteer at local shows I can deliver your company, products and/or services to a wide range of people. 
Also incorporating  the number of visitors to my Sway, Google, Website and Facebook pages   


I can offer

Link to your website and/or Facebook page on my website with a short description of your business/product/service
Promotion of your product/service/business on my pages including a link
Promotion codes and competitions on my pages to increase exposure and interest
Leaflets, business cards, promotion codes and other advertising materials can be taken for display and distribution at events.
Trailer and car promotion displays
Any write ups in the press and local media will be informed of my sponsors  
Reviews of products and services, either new or existing
Opportunities to promote your company or particular products through 'like and share' competitions on our Facebook page
Company logo displayed during competitions, events, lessons/clinics and general day to day activities eg. on saddle cloths, rugs and rider’s or groom’s clothing
High quality photographs and sometimes videos of your products and sponsored items in action
My horses and I will be available for any marketing needs for you company for example photo shoots. Along with this I would give permission for my name and image to be used by your company  
Regular updates with photos/videos, successes and achievements which can be shared on your website, Facebook page

Can you afford not to have us on your team ?

No comments:

Post a Comment