Friday 18 March 2016

Renapur and RenaSan Legupfortalent in action

First of all a bit thank you to everyone who has liked the Wacky Racers Team page and followed our ups and downs to date on Facebook. 
As always we need your continued support as we search for our perfect supporting partners 
The team is eager to get out there and go promo-tastic as well as raising brand awareness via social media.

Starting 2016 in style: 
Alfie entered his first BD DTM and competed in his first BD Winter Regionals. 
Closely followed by our first Wacky Racers Team Quest outing of 2016 and Alfie's first ever My Quest class.

8 months ago I started the page along with my Legupfortalent journey.
We drew the the Snuggy Hoods...for smart horses Travel Set Giveaway winner

Big Thanks to RenaSan / Renapur for supporting the Legupfortalent stars 

Over the last three months I have been trying to gather up some pennies to help with my equine bills So the leather work had some Renapur TLC before posting out to the winning bidders  


My tack was looking very smart and super shiny for the BD Winter Regionals  
All the the rest of the tack has also had a much needed polish as well


My show boots and chaps got a shine as well 



The work boots and work chaps got a lovely polish before we headed off teaching for the afternoon. 









This is what happens when Nick East neglects the cats and doesnt feed them on time. 
Mrs East starkers after lovely warm shower admiring horrid spotty face in the bathroom mirror to suddenly feel deep pain as the black furry one miss times jumping up onto my shoulders for some attention....... I felt the claws get stuck into my side.. more ouchy 


Today's job for RenaSan was for a bullied chuck. Poor thing just 'cause she looks different !!




No comments:

Post a Comment