Monday 29 February 2016

Brand Ambassador

Prefect Feb news

We have been selected as Brand Ambassadors for Kelly Equine


I have been campaigning for support via the LUFT team scheme I belong to but I have to admit this month has been increasing frustrating with companies leaving me hanging for decisions. 
On a positive note they haven't said no. 
I am seeing all my lovely friends on the scheme gather momentum with their supporters and I have to admit to feeling a little left behind

Then came the message from Kelly Equine that we had been selected. 
Delighted is an understatement. I was jumping up and down like a kangaroo on hot coals. What a boost to my confidence. I can do this !

Let me introduce you to Kelly Equine
Kelly Equine was launched in 2014 with owner Esme at the tender age of 14 making stylish and top quality browbands 
Riders from all over the world are wearing these stunning browbands.
www.kellyequine.co.uk



The Orchard Holding and Wacky Racers Adventures's photo.



I have also been on Google + and Pinterest and Sway for a while. I thought it was about time I started using Twitter and Instagram

Now we are Brand Ambassadors thought I would give it go.
I do love to talk so the character limit was a bit challenging to begin with but I am getting the hang of it now...
what do you think ?

Scruffy horse didn't want to come in from the field to be plaited. Saved by posh @KellyEquine browband

Turmeric + Spirulina = Team Quest coloured nose to match new browband tomorrow @KellyEquine ‪#‎bespoke‬ ‪#‎browband‬ 
The Orchard Holding and Wacky Racers Adventures's photo.


Even the Ninja got himself a Twitter video and a few posts

Nice and relaxed with ‪#‎prokalm‬ looking forward to getting out and about

Looking better thanks to @Feedmark Sarvoid





No comments:

Post a Comment