Monday 1 February 2016

Time Flies when your hoofing about having fun

Where has the time gone, is it really the 01st Feb 2016

We decided to give the horses a lovely long holiday over Xmas so we could also wind down a little bit at home. When I say wind down, what I really mean is find time to do the odd house jobs that get pushed to the side.
We built shelves for the downstairs cupboard so all the camping gear could be put away neatly.
Home-made frames have been put over the herb pots to stop the cats digging the plants out.
Recipe books got a new shelf in the kitchen and we have started using them for lots of yummy smoothie and soup meals to start off a new healthier 2016

I have been a bit naughty in the Jan sales but I am looking at all as long term ‘discount’ investments.
The Back on Track sale wasn’t on for long and a missed the opportunity to get another rug so the boys didn’t have to share

Coffee has been getting better at picking up his back legs and allowing me to stretch them out a little further each time not quite an angel we are still snatching back and having a little kick the sides from time to time
I would do carrot exercises with him but he too foodie and I wouldn’t have any fingers left  

One on the 2016 wish list for Imperial Coffee would be to get back out enjoying hacking
We had a not great experience with cars getting too close from all directions and we parted company a while back. Luckily neither of us was hurt but both very shaken. 
Coffee knew his way home but watching him disappear off at speed leaving me to walk slowly behind is not something I wish to repeat.  

I have started a competition summary in some of my Face book albums. It will be interesting to look back at the 2015 albums and compare them to our 2016 progress
I will try and remember to also tag the show photographers to my posts
I went back to some of the 2015 photographers sites and took advantage of their January sale prices and got some great digital memories. 
Some of the pictures I wouldn’t have thought of buying at the time of the show, being able to look back without the actual competition in my mind I picked out some really nice character pictures.


Here are some of our 2015 Adventure links
Photos via Daydream Equine Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment