Monday 1 February 2016

Welcome 2016

Where has the time gone, 01st Feb 2016, sorry I have been neglecting my pages. 
Having already reached my first LegUpforTalent goal of 2,000 FB Friends early in 2015, I have been working hard over the last few months to raise the profile of my Facebook team page  The Orchard Holding and Wacky Racers Adventures
I am really lucky to have the support from Snuggy Hoods. We are running a like and share competition on my team page for a wonderful travel set Competition Link 

2015 I was thrilled to have been selected from 100's of talented riders, to be a LegUpforTalent Apprentice which is a Social Media programme, helping talented riders turn their dreams into reality. I was even more delighted when I reached my Star status in just one month
Then the hard work began, setting about selecting sponsors who will benefit from my Social Media presentations. 
We are limited to how many sponsors we can have, so the best fit for both Sponsor and myself is going to be crucial to the blogging.
LegUpforTalent Stars can offer an amazing 50,000 Facebook audience to the selected sponsors across the equestrian and rural communities

We decided to give the horses a lovely long holiday over Xmas so we could also wind down a little bit at home. When I say wind down, what I really mean is find time to do the odd house jobs that get pushed to the side.
We built shelves for the downstairs cupboard so all the camping gear could be put away neatly.
Home-made frames have been put over the herb pots to stop the cats digging the plants out.
Recipe books got a new shelf in the kitchen and we have started using them for lots of yummy smoothie and soup meals to start off a new healthier 2016

I have to admit the TV we had recorded for Xmas viewing got in the way of my blogging. Although after a few days of DIY it was nice to just sit and munch Xmas treats with hubby whilst watching a lot of Star Wars and Carry on Films. When he said he hadn’t seen them I jumped at the chance at another viewing. The old B&W Carry ons are so funny. Even after a few special Xmas drinks I found loads of references in the Star Wars films I hadn’t noticed before and it all started to make sense.



I have been a bit naughty in the Jan sales but I am looking at all the purchases as long term ‘discount’ investments.



Lots of healthy food from Holland and Barrett so we don’t snack on rubbish

The cats made sure the boxes were ok to open and then reused them once I have unpacked.





The Back on Track sale wasn’t on for long and I missed the opportunity to get another rug so the boys will have to continue to share



I have completely restocked my bras with various Shock Absorbers. I took advice from Less Bounce and got one to try. I loved it but I wanted to try out the other models so I went on an EBay hunt for some bargains.
Six Bras later I have picked the B4490 as my favorite


The boys have new supplements to try and new hoods to keep them clean. 

The humans got a few goodies from Sports Direct and Decathlon that included new footwear to keep our feet dry
We also splashed out and used up our Tesco vouchers on a few house goodies. 


I have been busy doing lots of EBay sales for me and a friend so the conservatory has looked like a temporary tack shop for the last few months. This project has been reasonably successful for me but really great for my friend. I haven’t told her how much I will be transferring to her bank account but I wish I could have a camera ready for when she sees the transaction; hopefully she will be super pleased.
I get a lot of clothes from my friend when she feels the need for a change so it was nice to give back a little.
I managed to sell a few of my own items and got myself enough for two extra lessons before our BD Regional outing in a few weeks’ time.

Some good news was our old Terrano passed its MOT so we were all set to start off our 2016 competitions.
We are now on the hunt to replace our trusted worker with a newer model. We sold our last 4x4 to someone who wanted to go off roading, this one will also give someone a great turn in the mud.


Exciting times ahead 
I am really looking forward to having a great 2016. 

If you are on Facebook and would like to find out about LegUpforTalent, here is the page: https://www.facebook.com/legupfortalent



No comments:

Post a Comment